The money, according to the NSA investigative report submitted to the court for prosecution of the defendant, revealed that the amount was intended as an emergency fund to be used for combating the deadly Ebola virus which has engulfed the country since February. Prior to his arrest and subsequent detention at the
The defendant was tracked down after the
Although, the cost of the project was not stated in the document, but the project was implemented in stages. However, on
The NSA investigative report stated that what seems for the LRA to raise the red flag was that the author of the e-mail requested Sogema Techologies to transfer the
According to the report, the first e-mail bears the signature of Dr.
While in the restroom trying to make a telephone call to his office to remove his IMB Tankpad Computer without knowing that he has been followed by agents of the NSA, he was caught and the computer was confiscated from two of his personnel, Boye Jarwleh and
The defendant was also charged with the crimes of Economic Sabotage and Attempted Theft of Property for his gross disregard of humanity and the Ebola epidemic that has tragically taken the lives of so many Liberians, elected to use the name of the national tragedy as a pretext to steal public funds.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up