Naming its newfound data symmetry as "SpeedMatch,", the company has booted up an ad and branding drive behind the effort.
A new video ad for SpeedMatch says : 'Cable can't touch it.'
The company had then estimated that over 95% of current
It started rolling out the free upgrades in late July for both current and new Verizon FiOS home customers.
The company said current customers will be informed by email when they have been upgraded to the new symmetrical offerings.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think