The FlexTRAK-S is a highly configurable, high-throughput plasma system. Its universal architecture, which remains the same even if elongated, accommodates twice as many substrates and a multitude of material handling configurations to support a wide assortment of variable-size form factors including boats, carriers, Jedec/AuerŪ boats, strips, and laminates. Depending on throughput and product form requirements, the system can be configured for magazine-to-magazine processing of single and multiple strips or lead frames, reel-to-reel, and as a standalone for island-based production environments. It has a slim width (382 mm) that requires minimal floor space. The frame is designed so that all service components are easily accessed from the front.
The system can be configured to apply three different modes of plasma treatment: direct, downstream, and ion-free. The FlexTRAK-S SMART Tune Management System provides closed-loop plasma control that optimizes the RF system and minimizes tuning time. The system automatically recycles to a plasma-ready state, compensating for changes in vacuum pressure, temperature, and varied lot sizes. Maximum power to the chamber is achieved in seconds with a proprietary algorithm that constantly measures forward and reflective power inside the chamber.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays