McAfee Server Security Suite Essentials provides a complete set of blacklisting and optimized virtualization support capabilities for security on all types of servers. McAfee Server Security Suite Advanced combines whitelisting with signature-based blacklisting to provide zero-day and advanced persistent threat (APT) protection without signature updates, resulting in quicker time-to-protection with low performance overhead. Both of these suites come with McAfee MOVE AV technology to provide advanced malware protection for virtualized server environments and can be implemented across multiple vendor platforms, or an agentless, tuned option for
Significant amounts of data are stored on servers, putting them at the top of hacker s list; securing them is a top priority.
McAfee Server Security Suites deliver foundational elements to secure servers that support the need of today s data center to be flexible and scalable to help drive business expansion whether the underlying infrastructure is on-premises or off-premises.
Most Popular Stories
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release