In a statement, the designer, developer and manufacturer of GPRS-based hardware and software for the vehicle placement and security market said Downton will buy the
The contract is for 1,450 units for an initial period of five years. However, under the terms of the contract, a larger share of the revenue will be realised over the upcoming 12 months, according to
"We are delighted to welcome Downton as a customer of
"We are confident that Downton will reap the benefits of our solutions from the launch and believe this to be the start of a long standing partnership," Watkins added.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor