In a statement, the designer, developer and manufacturer of GPRS-based hardware and software for the vehicle placement and security market said Downton will buy the
The contract is for 1,450 units for an initial period of five years. However, under the terms of the contract, a larger share of the revenue will be realised over the upcoming 12 months, according to
"We are delighted to welcome Downton as a customer of
"We are confident that Downton will reap the benefits of our solutions from the launch and believe this to be the start of a long standing partnership," Watkins added.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists