Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and life science research, today announced the Genedata Screener® Global User Group Meetings will be held in
Most of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and contract research organizations rely on Genedata Screener as their single computational platform for all plate-based screening. Genedata Screener users from
• application of high content imaging and stem cells within phenotypic drug discovery;
• identification of novel natural products and synthetic molecules for treatment of lung cancer; and
• best practices for applying Genedata Screener in a variety of screening environments.
"Screener User Group Meetings bring together many of the world's thought leaders in the application of screening technologies in pharmaceutical R&D," said Dr.
Genedata Screener User Group Meetings are held regionally throughout the world so that customers can easily access and participate in these knowledge-sharing events. Meetings for 2014 will be held in:
Inquiries may be sent to: ugm(at)genedata(dot)com.
Genedata transforms data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions, which make research data accessible and understandable and research processes more efficient. These solutions are used worldwide by leading pharmaceutical, industrial, and agricultural biotechnology companies as well as academic research organizations. Genedata innovations enable scientific discovery that fights disease and improves health and quality of life worldwide. Founded in 1997, Genedata is headquartered in
The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with uncertainties related to contract cancellations, developing risks, competitive factors, uncertainties pertaining to customer orders, demand for products and services, development of markets for the Company's products and services. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
All product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12061939.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu