CPS has a state of the art technology to start growing merchants MMJ Business by accepting payments in the most secure way. Merchants will be able to invoice, track, and grow their business while reducing the risk of theft and losses by empowering the credit card and debit card payment method. CPS provides the highest safe standards for business and consumers alike. The CPS back office is empowered with the most enhanced software to protect against fraudulent activities.
The company also announced that it has engaged
"We are excited about our investments to date in this industry and we see a lot of opportunity for increasing shareholder value and providing growth for our shareholders in the future."
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future performance or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in filings with the
Phone/Fax: (206) 984-3470
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think