Sukhumvit Asset Management (SAM) president Chookiat Jittimaitriakul has announced its plans to acquire about Bt20 billion worth of non-performing loans (NPLs) from the
Led by the president, SAM executives, held a meeting last week with the new board of directors of
Chookiat said SAM, which is a government enterprise, has planned to acquire them in terms of commercial assets instead of as part of state policy, and would base the acquisition on the actual worth of the assets.
He added : "We have to wait and see the conditions set by
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists