ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082014 -
In keeping with Tarsis's goal of limiting the dilution to its shareholders, this is the second small financing this year to move the company ahead to its next milestone.
Tarsis's immediate efforts are on optioning out its projects, acquiring new prospective projects coming available due to the downturn in the equity markets for junior explorers, and considering strategic mergers or acquisitions to expand the operations of the company.
The financing units are comprised of one common share and one common share purchase warrant which entitles the holder to buy another common share at
As a Prospect Generator, Tarsis works to facilitate the majority of its exploration funding through option partnerships. Tarsis has advanced 4 of its projects with funding from JV partners totalling just over
US SEC Registration on Form 20-F
Tarsis has also completed the filing and review process for Form 20-F with the US SEC which allows Tarsis' greater access to investment from US investors and standardizes public disclosure format for easy comparison to US domestic issuers.
Tarsis is an exploration company following the prospect generator business model. The Company acquires prospective exploration projects by acquisition or through its own grass roots generative exploration, adds value and then vends or options out projects to partners for advancement.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Tel: (604) 689-7644
Chief Financial Officer
Tel: (604) 687-3520
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed