ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082014 -
In keeping with Tarsis's goal of limiting the dilution to its shareholders, this is the second small financing this year to move the company ahead to its next milestone.
Tarsis's immediate efforts are on optioning out its projects, acquiring new prospective projects coming available due to the downturn in the equity markets for junior explorers, and considering strategic mergers or acquisitions to expand the operations of the company.
The financing units are comprised of one common share and one common share purchase warrant which entitles the holder to buy another common share at
As a Prospect Generator, Tarsis works to facilitate the majority of its exploration funding through option partnerships. Tarsis has advanced 4 of its projects with funding from JV partners totalling just over
US SEC Registration on Form 20-F
Tarsis has also completed the filing and review process for Form 20-F with the US SEC which allows Tarsis' greater access to investment from US investors and standardizes public disclosure format for easy comparison to US domestic issuers.
Tarsis is an exploration company following the prospect generator business model. The Company acquires prospective exploration projects by acquisition or through its own grass roots generative exploration, adds value and then vends or options out projects to partners for advancement.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Tel: (604) 689-7644
Chief Financial Officer
Tel: (604) 687-3520
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green