Certificates of Insurance, or COIs, are an important component of risk management for companies that engage third-party resources such as vendors, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and tenants. Maintaining and tracking COIs ensures that contactors are insured, and helps protect employers should a contactor be involved in an accident. Should an incident occur, having the correct COI in place can defer the financial liability to the entity responsible, instead of the employer. Thus COIs help organizations limit their liability, while driving down exposure and helping them stay on top of insurer requirements. Firms across all industries face the challenge of maintaining COIs.
Click to view more information on the COI Loading Service.
Succeed is the recognized leader in providing web-based Enterprise Risk Management solutions. Thousands of organizations use the Succeed Risk Management Center as a holistic solution to improve their risk management programs, implement web-accessible employee safety training programs, increase efficiencies, and lower the frequency and severity of claims and associated costs.
The Succeed Risk Management Center contains a suite of software applications that help manage claims and
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/certificate-of-insurance/loading-service/prweb12120789.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays