Corobrik has joined the digital generation by launching its smart app, which allows users to access the expertise of the company with a dedicated app for the specification and application... (video)
You can keep your notes in one place with the Notebook section where you can file all your relevant project information - accessible whenever you need it, while the Weather Forecaster helps you plan your build days better.
The Pocket Manual is a wealth of technical expertise; simply choose the topic you need help with and read or download the relevant section. Divided into the following seven sections, the Pocket Manual features answers to a comprehensive list of queries - Section A: Foundations, Section B: Surface Beds, Section C: Brickwork, Section D: Waterproofing, Section E: Clay Paving, Section F:
Whether you are a DIY, builder, decorator, hard landscaper or architect, you'll find the free, easy-to-use app extremely useful.
The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say