Corobrik has joined the digital generation by launching its smart app, which allows users to access the expertise of the company with a dedicated app for the specification and application... (video)
You can keep your notes in one place with the Notebook section where you can file all your relevant project information - accessible whenever you need it, while the Weather Forecaster helps you plan your build days better.
The Pocket Manual is a wealth of technical expertise; simply choose the topic you need help with and read or download the relevant section. Divided into the following seven sections, the Pocket Manual features answers to a comprehensive list of queries - Section A: Foundations, Section B: Surface Beds, Section C: Brickwork, Section D: Waterproofing, Section E: Clay Paving, Section F:
Whether you are a DIY, builder, decorator, hard landscaper or architect, you'll find the free, easy-to-use app extremely useful.
The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes