ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25082014 - Gurgaon,
Key Financial & Operational Highlights for the Second Quarter 2014
Consolidated revenues increased by 5% Q-o-Q to INR 3,348 million(USD 55.9 million), mainly on account of data revenue growth.
Blended mobile ARPU for the quarter increased by 7.7% to INR 115 (USD 1.92) on account of increase in data usage.
Non-Voice revenues grew 14% during the quarter.The Company's data card subscriber base for the quarter increased by 8.5% to 1.4 million subscribers.
Minutes of usage increased marginally by 0.5% to 416 during the quarter (Q-o-Q).
Consolidated OIBDA loss for the quarter stands at INR 1,365 million (
DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASE
For more information please contact:
Corporate Communications-Executive Director
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison