ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082014 -
Each FT Unit consists of one flow-through common share (the 'FT Shares') and one-half of a non flow-through share purchase warrant (the 'NFT Warrants'). Each whole NFT Warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one additional non flow-through common share, exercisable at a price of
The NFT Warrants are subject to an accelerated expiry if, at any time after an initial 4 month hold period expires, the closing price of Saturn's common shares on the
The final closing and all securities issued will be subject to a four-month hold period and the approval of the TSXV. This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
Saturn has agreed to pay the agent a finder's fee of 6% in connection with this Private Placement. Additional finder's fees to third parties may be payable in accordance with the policies of the TSXV.
Proceeds from the Private Placement will applied to further exploration of Saturn's
Suite 312 - 744
Tel: +1 (604) 685-6989
Fax: +1 (604) 685-6961
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him