The new Level Box mini delivers high-quality sound as the Level Box but within a lighter, more compact metallic body. The Level Box mini comes in an assortment of rich, vivid colours, giving consumers a stylish, affordable and exceptional listening experience.
The device Level Box mini sports a large (55mm) stereo speaker and a passive radiator, optimised to deliver premium-quality sound that is powerful, crisp and balanced. Level Box mini is compatible with the Samsung Level App, which provides Volume Control, Text-to-Speech, S Voice and SoundAlive.
SoundAlive, Samsung's innovative audio technology, intelligently makes automatic adjustments to sound quality by analysing the source to ensure the best sound quality. The Level Box mini utilises the aptX codec so that users can enjoy uninterrupted, robust streaming.
The dedicated hardware design of Level Box mini provides noise reduction and echo cancellation, and a built-in microphone delivers clear voice, making it ideal for conference calls with friends.
The Level Box mini can be seamlessly paired along with devices by using a
Level Box mini features a colourful, light metallic body design that is 30 per cent slimmer than the Level Box. Designed for easy portability, the device is supported with a 1,600mAh battery for 25 hours of playback so that users do not have to worry about recharging while on-the-go. The device will come in a choice of four colours, including Blue, Blue Black, Red, and Silver. –
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu