ASSETS like gold and US government bonds could be vulnerable to a crunch as the recovery takes off,
The so-called safe haven assets shot up in price in the crisis, and so could drop back as investors return-ed to riskier assets such as equities.
"Gold and short - to inter-mediate - duration US Treasuries may be the most vulnerable in the near-term as a period of interest rate normalisation approaches," said
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan