The workplace provider declared an interim dividend of
First-half revenue increased to
"We have grown our network at an impressive rate and improved earnings... Overall, our underlying momentum is strong. We remain confident about the rest of the year, although our reported results will reflect the strength of sterling," said
The company said it now plans to add at least 450 business centres in 2014, which it said will hit its full year results.
"While this will lead to additional opening costs and initial operating losses which will impact... full year results, we remain confident that our strategy to make significant investments this year will drive future revenue, profit and cash flow," said Dixon.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed