The Prohibition of Private Money Lending Bill 2014 moved in
The assembly session held with Speaker
Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Abdul Raheem Ziaratwal tabled Prohibition of Private Money Lending Bill 2014. The assembly gave the bill exemption from Balochistan Rules and Conduct of Business 1975.
Speaking in the house, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-F MPA, Sardar Abdul Rehman Khetran said that private money lending had financially destroyed several families in
He emphasized the need to put ban on private money lending, adding that it would be responsibility of the government to implement the law in letter and spirit that would be passed by the
Minister Abdul Raheem Ziaratwal on behalf of Advisor to Chief Minister on Finance, Mir Khalid Langov put Balochistan Audit Report 2013-14 on the desks of the members of assembly. Speaker
Meanwhile, Minister for Planning and Development, Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal