The Pakistan Economy Watch (PEW) on Sunday said political agitation will result in lowered ranking for country in various subjects including the World Banks next Doing Business Report compromising its image.
The country will suffer a lot even if there is a political settlement as the ability of government to revive economy remains questionable, he observed. The last report of the Bank had exposed the repeated claims of the sitting government regarding promoting private sector and growing business activity since it took over, he added. Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment