The figure shows a 136 percent increase comparing to the same period of last year.
Based on the report, the metals and minerals trading floor of the IME experienced 61 percent growth and the oil and petrochemical products had 25 percent upward jump during last 5 months.
The IME was established on
Various sectors of economy and national industry benefit from the exchange operation. The IME currently offers various services, including:
Performing as the first market providing access to the initial offering of the listed commodities in the IME,
Price discovery and price making for
Providing venue for government sales and procurement purchases,
Providing Trading platform and user interface,
Providing Clearing & Settlement services,
Training and education of the market participants.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt