It continued to work on two of its previous metal projects in
It has not been able to deliver a
"While Rotgulden has been a difficult asset to model, we benefit from having multiple very high grade targets throughout the licence area, and considering the grades received from rock chip sampling, their prospectivity remains high," the company said in a statement.
The company said that, as drilling commences at Schonberg, it believes that it will see "substantial" activity throughout the remainder of 2014.
Shares in Noricum were trading up 2.2% at
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million