The proceeds will be taken for acquisition of land for new manufacturing facility, long term working capital requirements and general corporate purpose.
Incorporated in the year 2010, Momai is a subsidiary of @Ashapura_Intimates Limited, which raised INR 210 Mn from the BSE SME platform last year.
MAL is engaged in the business of manufacturing of non-branded intimate garments such as loungewear, bridal night wear, honeymoon sets, bathrobes, night wear, sportswear, leggings, camisole.
The company had a a topline of INR 1174 Mn with a PAT of INR 32.6 Mn for the last fiscal.
It is estimated that the
The SME platform launched by NSE two years back has five SMEs listed on its platform. The total market capitalization of the five companies listed on NSE's SME platform is nearly INR 3,070 Mn.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006