The deal was signed between BADEA boss Abdelaziz Khelef and the Malagasy Minister of Finance and Budget Jean Razafindravonona during a visit of Abdelaziz Khelef to the country.
Main objective of this road project is to improve traffic and reducing the cost of transport in the central part of the country, well known for its livestock and agricultural production.
The loan is to be repaid in 30 years, including a grace period of 10 years, and at an annual interest rate of 1%.
Following this loan, BADEA's total commitments to
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say