The workshop, titled "Compressed Data Workflow in a GIS Environment," will be held on
In the workshop, Hays will introduce the MrSID file format, which provides a complete geospatial workflow, from data acquisition, to access and delivery on desktop and mobile devices. She will demonstrate how to use MrSID files for imagery and LiDAR in industry tools. Her demonstrations of industry tools will include ArcMap, AutoCAD, Global Mapper, Q-GIS, GeoServer, Google Earth, ArcGIS Explorer Online, Trimble devices, UAV data samples and more.
"We are really excited to share with the
More workshop and registration information is available here: http://www.gecointherockies.org/workshops/.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12109659.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation