The credit portfolio of the public external debt of
The credit portfolio includes bilateral concessional and non-concessional loans, multilateral concessional and non-concessional loans.
The debt to multilateral creditors makes 47.8%, debt to bilateral creditors comprises 52.2%. Concessional loans make 98.4%, non-concessional loans – 1.6%.
The biggest credits come from the international financial institutions (
The credits are extended to
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy