The credit portfolio of the public external debt of
The credit portfolio includes bilateral concessional and non-concessional loans, multilateral concessional and non-concessional loans.
The debt to multilateral creditors makes 47.8%, debt to bilateral creditors comprises 52.2%. Concessional loans make 98.4%, non-concessional loans – 1.6%.
The biggest credits come from the international financial institutions (
The credits are extended to
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes