Justin Bieber is being investigated for attempted battery, theft and robbery.
The 20-year-old singer was at a Dave & Busters arcade with Selena Gomez on Monday when a fan started taking cell phone pictures and videos of the couple. Bieber lunged at the fan but was held back by security, and he and Gomez left the restaurant before the police arrived.
Law enforcement tells TMZ the fan in question wants to press charges, and the possible crimes are attempted battery, attempted theft (of the photos) and attempted robbery (of the cell phone). The singer is currently on probation for misdemeanor vandalism, and a probation violation could result in jail time.
Original headline: Justin Bieber being investigated for attempted battery, robbery
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?