Justin Bieber is being investigated for attempted battery, theft and robbery.
The 20-year-old singer was at a Dave & Busters arcade with Selena Gomez on Monday when a fan started taking cell phone pictures and videos of the couple. Bieber lunged at the fan but was held back by security, and he and Gomez left the restaurant before the police arrived.
Law enforcement tells TMZ the fan in question wants to press charges, and the possible crimes are attempted battery, attempted theft (of the photos) and attempted robbery (of the cell phone). The singer is currently on probation for misdemeanor vandalism, and a probation violation could result in jail time.
Original headline: Justin Bieber being investigated for attempted battery, robbery
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low