Republic Business Credit announced today that it has provided a
The business was previously constrained by limitations in its working capital facilities. Republic Business Credit provided an accounts receivable line of credit with a structure that will support its growth goals.
"This has been a good year for us in providing facilities for growing businesses that want to take advantage of opportunities they have," said
Republic Business Credit provides asset based facilities, including ABL, receivables purchase lines of credit and factoring facilities, inventory, equipment and purchase order lines to provide working capital for rapidly growing, turnaround and start-up companies. Facilities can range from
Republic Business Credit is targeting a variety of industries, including temporary staffing, energy, oil and gas service companies, apparel, manufacturing, automotive, distribution, transportation, food distribution, safety and security, government contracting, marine, printing, janitorial and others.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/staffingfinance/linesofcredit/prweb12086848.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season