With more than 30 years of banking experience, Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer
Duffey will start by mentioning some of the risk factors that companies face when they expand internationally, such as foreign law, war, failure of foreign banks and more. He will then outline the tools and resources available to companies to mitigate these risks. Eliminating the unknown and educating attendees about available resources will increase the confidence of business leaders entering the global marketplace.
The Global Banking unit at
Before his position at Global Banking, Duffey oversaw a team of banking professionals in
Any company with an intent in growing or starting their firm in exporting must attend the
The event will attract a broad domestic and international business audience that attendees and sponsors can connect with to create the necessary contacts to export more efficiently and economically to the global marketplace.
In conjunction with World Trade Center Utah, the
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy