The main risk for natural gas pipelines is recontracting, particularly in light of the compressed basis spreads and shifting U.S. supply/demand dynamics. Fitch notes that most pipeline issuers in its ratings portfolio have medium- to longer term contract expirations, so the risk is more of a longer-term, rather than immediate-term one.
The full 'U.S. Natural Gas Pipelines Dashboard' is available at 'www.fitchratings.com' or by clicking on the link.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison