A report from the
Meanwhile, a report released by the Conference Board showed consumer confidence in the US to have improved for the fourth consecutive month in August.
Markets have been in a cheerful mood this week after
The German DAX gained 0.82% and the French CAC 40 rose 1.18%. The
UBS raised Kloeckner to "Neutral" from "Sell." The stock was up 3.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison