In the meantime, Destatis is scheduled to issue import price figures. German import prices are forecast to fall 1.4% year-on-year in July, following a 1.2% drop in June.
Ahead of the data, the Euro showed mixed trading against its major rivals. While the euro fell against the Pound, it held steady against the Swiss franc, the US dollar and the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists