The funding will be offered to the project providing the best coverage and fastest possible speeds. The successful applicant is required to contribute at least
The recipient should offer broadband for nearly 10,000 first homes, businesses and summer cabins on Bornholm.
On 15 September, an information meeting is to be organised and the deadline for applications is 25 November.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million