Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: MatLab Software Licenses
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: F2KTAX4210A001
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): Kirtland AFBAlbuquerque, NM
Place of Performance (zipcode): 87117
Place of Performance Country: US
Air Force Materiel Command
AFNWC/PZI - Kirtland, Installation Contracting Division
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This requirement is total small business set-aside. The NAICS Code for this synopsis/solicitation is 511210, Size Standard
NOTE: Please provide a BRAND NAME OR EQUAL quote for the item(s) below. If an "or equal" quote is submitted, the proposal will be sent to the technical advisor for compatibility and verification. Any offeror providing an "or equal" product shall thoroughly describe how their product meets all the required characteristics listed. Failure to do so will make that offeror non-responsive and will not be considered for award.
1) License Number: New 1 Commercial Perpetual Individual Product:
2) License Number: New 2 Commercial Perpetual Individual Product:
3) License Number: New 3 Commercial Perpetual Individual Product:
4) License Number: New 4 Commercial Perpetual Individual Product:
5) License Number: New 5 Commercial Perpetual Individual Product:
In accordance with the FAR 13.106-1(a)(2) offerors are notified that award will be made on the basis of best value. Offers will be evaluated in accordance with FAR 13.106-2.
In accordance with FAR 13.106-2(b)(1), offerors are notified that each may be required to provide documentation supporting the price, cost and/or cost realism supporting the quoted prices. Failure to furnish supporting documentation expressly requested and necessary for the agency to perform price, cost and/or cost realism analysis is grounds to reject the quote.
Offers may be submitted via: mail to AFNWC/PZIA, ATTN:
The following provisions and clauses apply to this procurement: FAR 52.204-7, System for Award Management FAR 52.204-13, System for Award Management Maintenance FAR 52.211-6, Brand Name or Equal FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items FAR 52.212-3 Alt I, Offeror Representations and Certification-Commercial Items (all offerors shall include a completed copy of this provision with their proposal); An offeror shall complete only paragraphs (b) of this provision if the offeror has completed the annual representations and certificates electronically at http://www.sam.gov. If an offeror has not completed the annual representations and certifications electronically, the offeror shall complete only paragraphs (c) through (m) of this provision FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, [in paragraphs (b) and (c) the following clauses apply: 52.219-6, 52.219-28, 52.222-3, 52.222-19, 52.222-21, 52.222-26, 52.223-18, 52.225-13, 52.232-33] FAR 52.232-39, Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations DFARS 252.203-7000, Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials DFARS 252.203-7002, Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights DFARS 252.203-7005, Representation Relating Compensation of Former DoD Officials DFARS 252.204-7003, Control of Government Personnel Work Product DFARS 252.204-7004 Alt A, System for Award Management Alt A DFARS 252.204-7011, Alternative Line Item Structure DFARS 252.204-7012, Safeguarding of Unclassified Controlled Technical Information DFARS 252.211-7003 Alt I, Item Identification and Valuation DFARS 252.223-7008, Prohibition of Hexavalent Chromium DFARS 252.225-7000, Buy American--Balance of Payments Program DFARS 252.225-7001, Buy American and Balance of Payments Program DFARS 252.225-7002, Qualifying Country Sources as Subcontractors DFARS 252.225-7048, Export-Controlled Items DFARS 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports DFARS 252.232-7006, Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions DFARS 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments DFARS 252.243-7001, Pricing of Contract Modifications DFARS 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea
FAR 52.252-2, Clauses and provisions incorporated by reference This contract incorporates one or more clauses by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. Also, the full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this/these address (es): http://farsite.hill.af.mil/
FAR 52.252-5 - Authorized Deviations in Provisions. (a) The use in this solicitation of any Federal Acquisition Regulation (48
(b) The use in this solicitation of any Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (48
252.209-7993 Representation by Corporations Regarding an Unpaid Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law-Fiscal Year 2014 Appropriations.
Include the attached provision in all solicitations that will use funds appropriated by the
REPRESENTATION BY CORPORATIONS REGARDING AN UNPAID DELINQUENT TAX LIABILITY OR A FELONY CONVICTION UNDER ANY FEDERAL LAW-FISCAL YEAR 2014 APPROPRIATIONS (DEVIATION 2014-OO0009) (
(a) In accordance with sections 8113 and 8114 of the
(1) Has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability, where the awarding agency is aware of the unpaid tax liability, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this further action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government; or
(2) Was convicted of a felony criminal violation under any Federal law within the preceding 24 months, where the awarding agency is aware of the conviction, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government.
(b) The Offeror represents that-
(1) It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability,
(2) It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that was convicted of a felony criminal violation under a Federal law within the preceding 24 months.
(End of provision)
(b) Before consulting with an ombudsman, interested parties must first address their concerns, issues, disagreements, and/or recommendations to the contracting officer for resolution. Consulting an ombudsman does not alter or postpone the timelines for any other processes (e.g., agency level bid protests, GAO bid protests, requests for debriefings, employee-employer actions, contests of OMB Circular A-76 competition performance decisions).
(c) If resolution cannot be made by the contracting officer, concerned parties may contact the Center/MAJCOM, AFISRA ombudsmen, or AFNWC Ombudsmen:
Ms. Jeannine Kinder AFNWC/PZ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (505) 846-1924 Fax: (505) 846-0122
Mr. Anthony Kaiser AFNWC/PZC E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: (505) 853-7666
Concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations that cannot be resolved at the MAJCOM/DRU, AFISRA level, or AFNWC level may be brought by the concerned party for further consideration to the
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say