ICBC has recently introduced ICBC Global Travel All-currency Chip Credit Card in
Relevant head of ICBC indicates that the most distinct feature of the ICBC Global Travel All-currency Chip Credit Card is zero currency conversion fee . No matter what the local currency is, customers using this credit card abroad may be exempted from currency conversion fee unconditionally, which could save 1% card-swiping cost for users on average. Users can select the repayment currency on their own. Users with no foreign currency can repay by purchasing foreign exchange with RMB. Users having foreign currency can directly repay with USD, EUR, HKD, GBP, JPY, SGD, CAD, AUD, CHF, and NZD, avoiding the trouble of handling residual cash in foreign currencies back home. In terms of payment security, the card adopts the EMV standard chip which is universally used around the globe, making overseas payment safer and more reassuring.
At the same time, users of ICBC Global Travel Credit Card can enjoy a broad range of preferential business trip services offered by 10-plus well-known global airlines and 10-plus global hotel groups across 10-plus countries or regions most frequently visited by the Chinese for shopping and recreation, as well as duty refund facility in 40 countries, emergency rescue in 70 countries and privileged car rental service in 150 countries. It is estimated that these preferential services from the ten sectors above may save 10% of trip cost for customers.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison