Recently, ICBC has officially partnered with FAW-Volkswagen on car purchase by credit card installment nationwide. Customers using ICBC credit cards to buy FAW-Volkswagen and
Under the partnership, FAW-Volkswagen will offer subsidies for installment commission fees to car buyers using ICBC credit cards, which cover the majority of best seller cars, including
Relevant head of ICBC said that since initiating car purchase by credit card installment in the second half of 2010, ICBC has cooperated with more than 30 mainstream auto manufacturers worldwide, making itself the commercial bank cooperating with the most cooperative auto manufacturers with the most car brands and most preferential commission fees. Currently, the number of authorized auto dealers with ICBC's car purchase installment business has exceeded 14,000. The business has covered major cities in
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback