Entering its fourth year, the
The event provides the opportunity for operational partners to expand their knowledge and expertise of not only how to create value at a portfolio company, but what's occurring in the larger private equity realm, how technology is changing the way business is conducted, new trends in the global market place and how they impact portfolio companies and the information operating partners need to make an impact on their portfolio company's bottom line.
• Outsourcing and long-term value
• How to evaluate outsourcing options
• Finding the "sweet spot" between in-house and outsourced capabilities
"As the operating partner role in private equity firms is evolving, becoming more central and valuations are increasing, expanding the knowledge and expertise of operational partners is vital," said Saxby.
Saxby started his career in corporate finance with a BS and MBA in finance and various financial analysis and planning roles at
About Chief Outsiders
Recently listed by
Everyone at Chief Outsiders has held the position of VP of Marketing or higher at one or more operating companies. With 30+ CMOs across the country, we can put exactly the right skill set on the leadership team of any portfolio company for a fraction of the cost of a full time executive.
Chief Outsiders has been a premier source for businesses seeking marketing expertise, execution and leadership including
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12114007.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid