NEW YORK, N.Y. - CBS Sports Network will air an all-women sports show starting next month.
CBS said Tuesday the weekly hour-long, prime-time program on the cable channel will be the first of its kind. "We Need to Talk" premieres Sept. 30.
The panel will feature a core of CBS Sports announcers: Lesley Visser, Amy Trask, Tracy Wolfson, Dana Jacobson and Allie LaForce. Other contributors include Andrea Kremer, Laila Ali, Lisa Leslie, Dara Torres, Swin Cash and Summer Sanders.
The show will be led by Emmy Award-winning co-ordinating producers Emilie Deutsch and Suzanne Smith, the only woman currently producing or directing NFL games. Amy Salmanson and Julie Keryc will produce with Smith directing.
"CBS This Morning" co-hosts Norah O'Donnell and Gayle King will appear as guests.
Original headline: CBS Sports Network to launch all-women hour-long prime-time sports show in September
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists