ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082014 -
As previously announced the Company is planning to lodge the Bloodwood Creek UCG demonstration site Decommissioning Report (the Report) for submission to the Queensland Government. The internal drafting and external review of the Report has taken longer than expected. As this process is a critical step in enabling the Company to plan, and seek approval for, a commercial scale operation in
We still expect to lodge the Rehabilitation Plan as scheduled as a proportion of the work has been front-loaded to assist with the drafting of the Report.
Lodgement of 2014 Research & Development Rebate Application
Drawdown on Macquarie
The Company has drawn down the full amount of the
Tel: +61 3156 7777
Our unique proprietary underground coal gasification technology keyseam, delivers low cost and environmentally responsible energy which can be used for power generation, chemical production and pipeline quality gas.
Initially developed by the CSIRO,
keyseam unlocks new energy sources by converting deep, previously inaccessible or uneconomical coal into a high-value gas, while it is still underground. The result is more sustainable, affordable, and safer, energy.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green