Crude for October delivery rose
Traders await data on durable goods orders, house price surveys and consumer confidence that may give hints about the how well the economy is faring. Markets have priced in an early rate hike by the Federal Reserve, after its chief
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Russian President
The loonie edged up to 1.0961 against the US dollar, after having fallen to a multi-month low of 1.0997 in early deals. The next possible resistance for the loonie is seen around the 1.09 region.
Reversing from an early 4-day low of 1.4501 against the euro, the loonie climbed to 1.4462. If the loonie continues its uptrend, 1.44 is seen as its next possible resistance level.
After falling to a 4-day low of 94.53 versus the yen at
On the flip side, the loonie fell back to 1.0216, a 4-day low, off early high of 1.0193. Next key support for the loonie is seen around the 1.03 region.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s