Adkins, a ten-year veteran of Blackhawk, brings over thirty years of diverse banking experience to the position. “We are fortunate to have someone with Dave’s talent and skill help lead Blackhawk into the future,” remarked Bastian. “He is a proven leader who has shown a remarkable commitment to client service, relationship building and out of the box thinking,” he continued.
Adkins graduated from
When used in this communication, the words “believes,” “expects,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. The company’s actual results may differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Factors which could cause such a variance to occur include, but are not limited to: heightened competition; adverse state and federal regulation; failure to obtain new or retain existing customers; ability to attract and retain key executives and personnel; changes in interest rates; unanticipated changes in industry trends; unanticipated changes in credit quality and risk factors, including general economic conditions; success in gaining regulatory approvals when required; changes in the
Further information is available on the Company’s website at www.blackhawkbank.com.
Phone: (608) 364-8911
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo