The aussie recovered to 0.9310 against the greenback, 96.69 against the yen and 1.4179 against the euro, from early multi-day lows of 0.9271, 96.46 and 1.4220, respectively.
The aussie hit near a 9-month high of 1.1174 against the kiwi, after having fallen to 1.1131 in early deals.
The aussie rose back to 1.0215 against the loonie, edging closer to early 4-day high of 1.0216. This may be compared to a low of 1.0193 hit at
The aussie may possibly test resistance around 0.94 against the greenback, 1.03 against the loonie, 1.125 against the kiwi, 97.5 against the yen and 1.41 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World