The aussie rose to a 1-week high of 0.9330 against the greenback and a multi-month high of 1.4145 against the euro, off early 5-day low of 0.9271 and a 4-day low of 1.4221, respectively.
The aussie advanced to near a 3-week high of 1.0225 against the loonie and near a 9-month high of 1.1185 against the NZ dollar, after having declined to 1.0193 and 1.1131, respectively in prior deals.
The Australian currency strengthened to 96.92 against the yen, from an early 4-day low of 96.46.
If the aussie continues its strength, it may find resistance around 0.94 against the greenback, 98.7 against the yen, 1.40 against the euro, 1.125 against the kiwi and 1.03 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low