Tourism in Bendigo and the Loddon,
Deputy Premier and Leader of The Nationals Peter Ryan joined the Liberal candidate for Bendigo West Michael Langdon in Bendigo to announce the Coalition Government s
Bendigo and the Goldfields region has a number of key visitor attractions including the Central Deborah Goldmine, historic buildings, the Talking Tram, nearby goldfields, museums and art galleries, magnificent parks and gardens and world-class wineries,
While it is a popular visitor destination for many Victorians, there are always things that can be done better and new ways to attract even more visitors to the region. This plan will identify ways we can grow tourism locally.
It will also look at visitation trends and forecasts, potential product and infrastructure opportunities and barriers to investment in the region.
By looking at the whole picture we can find new strategies to grow tourism in Bendigo and the Goldfields region, encouraging more visitors, new investment and ultimately more local jobs.
The working group will also work with Loddon,
In the City of Greater Bendigo, the
Among these 29 local projects the Coalition Government has invested
As the Coalition s candidate for Bendigo West I will continue to advocate strongly for Bendigo to ensure we continue to receive our share of the
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas