Christie, a global visual and audio technologies company, has joined forces with renowned homegrown audiovisual firm
Christie s visually-arresting display at booth F65 will welcome visitors with a demonstration of the new Christie Brio Team and Christie Brio Enterprise, which are being exhibited for the first time in
Those who need to collaborate securely and share high-quality content between multiple locations can rely on the Christie Brio Enterprise, which integrates smoothly into the local area network for access to Internet and network services. Regardless of participants' geographic locations, everyone sees the same information at the same time. Two Christie Brio Enterprise nodes set up at the booth will simulate conference calls between two different locations, to demonstrating its powerful capabilities of sharing audio, high-definition video and whiteboards for greater productivity.
One of the biggest highlights at the booth is the new Christie DWU555-GS 1-chip DLP projector featuring laser phosphor illumination, which eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements while providing 20,000 hours of low-cost operation. With a brightness of 5400 ANSI lumens, small footprint, low-weight, quiet operation and a full suite of lenses, the Christie DWU555-GS is ideal for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and smaller location-based entertainment venues.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World