ACGI Software®, the trusted leader in association management software (AMS), today announced the
"To achieve our vision for a more efficient and effective organization, ASFMRA needed an AMS that would give us control over all of our data and critical business processes – that's why we chose Association Anywhere," said
Since completing the first phase of its Association Anywhere deployment, ASFMRA has already realized significant gains in efficiency by streamlining core membership and accounting processes. In addition to reducing the society's reliance on time-consuming manual processes, the Association Anywhere deployment will provide ASFMRA with a range of additional operational enhancement including:
• Intuitive Reporting And Business Analytics – with nearly 200 pre-built, yet customizable reports, and the BusinessObjects business intelligence platform built-in, Association Anywhere will make all of ASFMRA's data available for smarter decision making without programming.
• Improved Chapter Relations – ASFMRA will use Association Anywhere to roll-out a chapter portal that will bring the national office into closer alignment with chapters, improving data quality, service delivery and economics.
• Enhanced Educational Program Management – Association Anywhere will let ASFMRA effectively and efficiently configure and manage its training and continuing education programs. This helps support program growth while also ensuring accurate and timely tracking of member participation.
• Efficient Event and Exposition Management – ASFMRA hosts several national meetings and dozens of chapter events every year. Using the Association Anywhere Event and Expo Management modules, ASFMRA can improve the efficiency of its entire events management lifecycle – from planning and event management to marketing and speaker selection. "ASFMRA's focus on achieving greater success by optimizing critical aspects of its operations, such as chapter relations, education programs and events management, is well aligned with the capabilities and strengths of Association Anywhere," said
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12119281.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006