Appterra ONE boasts one of the largest data exchange networks in the world.
• 130,000+ trading partners, and processing 3 billion+ transactions per year
• Processing centers provide unsurpassed business continuity safeguards including redundancy, disaster recovery, failover, and high availability.
• Breadth of services and depth of technology experience are unparalleled, extending to healthcare, consumer industries and retail, transportation, government, financial, automotive, and other manufacturing industries. Appterra brings over 15 years experience in managed B2B integration services, advanced B2B application development, managed transformation services and a list of world-class clients. Appterra's focus is "Collaborative Commerce", consisting of automation of complex business interactions between companies. "Providing universal, secure and reliable connectivity is one part of making the promise of the connected supply chain a reality," said
• Lower IT infrastructure and internal resource costs
• Increased operational efficiency
• Improved customer and trading partner relationships
• Greater scalability to support growth
• Faster response to changing supply and demand
For more information or to purchase managed file transfer services from Appterra, visit our website at http://fireyourvan.com.
Appterra is a global collaborative commerce technology services provider focused on providing mission critical application services to our customers. We provide 24X7 hosting, support and ongoing application development services to top companies across the globe. For more information, contact Appterra Collaborative Commerce at pr(at)appterra(dot)com or 214-717-5900 | http://www.appterra.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/appterra/2014/prweb12117111.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid