ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082014 -
The new amount is an increase of
In addition to the third-quarter 2014 dividend increase, Williams also is affirming dividend-growth guidance of approximately 15 percent annually - from the higher third-quarter 2014 base - through 2017 with planned dividends of approximately
The expected quarterly increases in Williams' dividend are subject to quarterly approval of the company's board of directors.
Williams has paid a common stock dividend every quarter since 1974.
Williams, headquartered in
The partnership's facilities have daily gas processing capacity of 6.6 billion cubic feet of natural gas, NGL production of more than 200,000 barrels per day and domestic olefins production capacity of 1.35 billion pounds of ethylene and 90 million pounds of propylene per year.
Portions of this document may constitute 'forward-looking statements' as defined by federal law. Although the company believes any such statements are based on reasonable assumptions, there is no assurance that actual outcomes will not be materially different. Any such statements are made in reliance on the 'safe harbor' protections provided under the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Additional information about issues that could lead to material changes in performance is contained in the company's annual reports filed with the
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison