Positive European markets amid hopes of fresh stimulus from the
Investors, while watching for news from
Gold and energy stocks are likely to turn in a mixed performance, tracking sluggish commodity prices.
On Friday, the S&P/TSX Composite Index ended down 20.54 points or 0.13% at 15,535.55. However, for the week, the index gained about 1.5%.
In corporate news, restaurant chain
In commodities, crude oil futures for October are up marginally at
Natural gas for October is up
Gold futures for December are down
Silver for December is up
European markets are currently trading higher amid hopes of the ECB will roll out more monetary stimulus to counter deflationary risks.
Speaking at the Jacksone Hole Symposium last Friday,
In the symposium, the US Federal Reserve Chair
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say