The company's oil and gas equivalent output was 237.01 million barrels in the first half. In detail, crude oil output and natural gas output were 177.88 million barrels and 354.8 billion cubic meters, up 7.52% and 9.46% year on year. One-day gas output of Fuling shale gas project reached 3.2 million cubic meters by June end. However, the exploration and exploitation operating profits were down 8.7% to
Benefiting from product structure adjustment and high-quality oil output increase,
The chemical business suffered
The sales business gained
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal