ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082014 -
Under the Agreement, SAS agreed to sell and Sage agreed to purchase the remaining 40% interest in the Clavos gold property for
Sage is a mineral exploration and development company which has primary interests in near-term production and exploration properties in
This news release contains certain 'Forward-Looking Statements' within the meaning of Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and 'Forward Looking Information' within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. Some forward looking statements and forward looking information contained in this release are forward-looking and, therefore, involve uncertainties or risks that could cause actual results to differ materially.
Such forward-looking statements include comments regarding mining and milling operations, mineral resource statements and exploration program performance. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include metal price volatility, economic and political events affecting metal supply and demand, fluctuations in mineralization grade, geological, technical, mining or processing problems, exploration programs and future results of exploration programs, future profitability and production.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery