Not because he is ill or suffering from insomnia but his sleepless nights are due to loud music being played every night just across the Parliament Lodges and in front of the Parliament House by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf at its dharna.
Being tired of his restlessness, on Friday he made a public complaint via media.
Achakzai said that parliamentarians are really disturbed because of the loud music played every night.
“I can’t sleep whole night,” he complained.
He urged the government to get rid of these protestors by Monday
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million